Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Third Annual Kitty & Canine Holiday Blogger Gift Exchange

I've been a terrible blogger lately.  I've started some posts, deleted them, and wrote them again. They are currently in my saved file.

But....

I've seen how blogs have helped my friends, mostly Jessica, with the weird age we are. You know, the one where we're newlyweds or college-ish aged or young mothers who feel the loneliness without something to plan (weddings, resumes, baby things). Who are also not quite ready for the PTA, Soccer Mom thing...I guess that's what happens next?  I'm not good with this adult thing.

So I've finished college, gotten married, and we're waiting on the baby thing.

I want to be a better blogger, so I decided to participate in KJPug & Hannah's Third Annual Kitty & Canine Holiday Blogger Gift Exchange.

(Link)
I know Jessica's Bodie loved his secret pal and Prim and I are excited to be involved this year too!

Prim can be an absolute sweetheart or an absolute terror. Besides mice, chewing paper/cardboard and chasing her laser pointer, she is obsessed with stuffed animals. Her favorite one being her pink bunny that she carries everywhere.  It even sleeps in the bed with us.



And as this is her first Christmas, I helped her get acquainted with the holiday.


Prim's first Christmas Tree (that lasted about 4 days before she destroyed it and it ended up in the trash) note her little bunny ear in the lower right corner. and Prim in her Christmas sweater (and that is the crazy eye she gets when she's about to enter attack mode)  She's not a fan of that sweater and spent 20 minutes wrestling it off.


For our first year participating in the exchange, Prim has been paired with Beans!


We are boxing up his Chrismukkah present and heading to the post office now!

No comments:

Post a Comment