Saturday, May 28, 2011

Weekend Fun

Getting back to work after such a long vacation has been tough.  So even though I usually work on Saturdays, I think I'll take the day off to go to Valley Fest 2011 which is an awesome beer and wine festival with live music at a local ski resort.  Of course I'm going with the RHH (Real Housewives of Harrisonburg)

Here's a throwback picture from our first wine fest together:

And we're using the perks of Jessica's sisters pregnancy for a designated driver this year, so we're sure to have lots of fun and lots of pictures!

Happy Memorial Day Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Haha poor Heather. Maybe next year I'll join you ladies for the day out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesss!! We need Nicole to join in on the fun next year. :D

    Had such a blast with you Saturday ma, can we date again soon? <3

    ReplyDelete