Sunday, March 25, 2012

30 Day Blogs Challenge: Day 2

Day 2: Where would you like to be in 10 years?

In 10 years, I will be 34 years old. Steven will be 40.  Seeing as I still don't really know what I want to be when I grow up, I hope that by 34, I'll have figured that out.  I want a career that makes me happy.  I'd be thrilled if I could own my own business.

Maybe we will have moved into a new house. Maybe we will have a baby. Maybe we will pick up and move away. Maybe we won't do any of these things.

Mostly, I want us to be happy.

Yesterday, my (soon-to-be) sister got married. At the reception Steven and I snapped a few self-pics.



I think if we can keep this sense of humor, we'll be exactly where we need to be in 10 years.

1 comment:

  1. The two of you were made for each other and have no doubt you'll be just as happy in 10 years. :)

    ReplyDelete