Saturday, March 17, 2012

Married Life

Today marks the 1 month Anniversary of my wedding.  That's right...I'M MARRIED.

I've been putting this blog off because I've been trying to think of something unique and profound to say about the whole event, but all I can say is the day was perfect for us.  I was nervous in the days leading up to the wedding, and the morning of went into full-blown panic mode.

But once I walked down the aisle and Steven grabbed my hand, everything fell into place.  He may have cried when he proposed, but I was a mess while he said he vows and I said mine.  He kept mouthing, "don't cry," but I could hear crying from the guests and Angela's tears behind me.  I'm shocked I held it together as well as I did.

The ceremony blew by, and I can hardly remember everything that happened.  In less than 12 minutes I became Mrs. Michelle Kramer, and I've never been happier.

Everyone had a blast and everything went off without a hitch. So, here's a few of my favorite pictures (which turned out better than I expected) of the big day:






















My Wedding in 25 Photos or less...I felt great, and the only thing that could have made it better would have been to have all of the RHH there.  With the exception of Angela, the RHH were stuck on the East Coast tending to new jobs, school, family and babies...they stayed in touch all day texting and tweeting encouragement and assurance that my hair, makeup, dress, etc looked great, and a few days after Steven and I returned home, we all got to meet...



Noah Trimble! I'm already in love.

2 comments:

  1. I love the picture of you and Steven with the grumpy faces. Totally you! And the ones of you and your dad just melt my heart.

    Noah misses you!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Glad it was a great day!

    ReplyDelete