Monday, September 10, 2012

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 11

30 Day Blogger Challenge: Day 11

Put your iPod on shuffle and write 10 songs that pop up.

01. Pop Evil: Hero
If you haven't heard of them, you should check them out.

02. MoneyPenny: Fast Cars
Yay for Mike Davis!

03. Pat Monahan: Girlfriend
Downloaded for his mellow sound.

04. Jayme Dee: Rules (The Hunger Games Soundtrack)
Addicted to listening to this when I run, where I pretend I'm in the Games.

05. No Doubt: Don't Speak
Yes, I grew up in the 90's!

06. Carly Rae Jepsen: Call Me Maybe
 I hear this song is over played on the radio, but since I'm not working and listening to the radio all day, I still love listening to this.  And I'm guilty of this song being my ringtone.

07. Adam Sandler: Grow Old With You
 This was played at our wedding while we cut the cake.

08. Taylor Swift: Safe and Sound (The Hunger Games Soundtrack)
Again, addicted.

09. Third Eye Blind: Jumper
Another 90's throwback.

10. Britney Spears: If You Seek Amy
I loved this song, and honestly didn't know what the title meant until I went to her concert last year ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment