Monday, September 17, 2012

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 12

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day12

Bullet Your Day

September 16, 2012

-woke up
-kissed my husband
-ate cereal
-laid on the beach (watched seagulls, read)
-got in the hotel hot tub with my sister-in-law and drank frozen drinks
-showered and got ready
-dinner with my mother, father and sister in laws
-went shopping with my sister-in-law
-ice cream with my sister-in-law
-came back to the hotel and kissed my very sleepy husband (who had been watching football with my brother-in-law all day)
-drank a glass of wine on the balcony overlooking the ocean
-tried to go to bed but my husband wouldn't stop sleep talking
-got back up, had another glass of wine
-crawled back into bed and finally went to sleep

Yes I'm on vacation, and yesterday was pretty well close to perfect.

2 comments: