Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Kitty & Canine Gift Exchange Part 2

Two weeks ago I mentioned that Prim and I signed up for kjpugs Third Annual Kitty and Canine Gift Exchange.

Prim was paired up with a kitty named Beans, and when Prim's present arrived she went nuts!  I was (and still am) home sick with pneumonia, so I didn't open the package right away. Prim was not happy because she knew it was for her and laid, scratched, attacked and purred the package until I gave in and asked Steven to help her open it.

Is all this for me?!


Beans sent an awesome package with kitty treats, mice, catnip and lots of fuzzy toys.  Prim went nuts with all the toys!  It was hard to get an action shot, but here's one of my attempts:


Also, you may not know that Prim plays fetch for hours! She especially took to a little green fuzzy toy with a bell on it, which is her new favorite toy to play fetch with.

"Mom, I'm going to need you to throw that!!!"
I'm  super glad we decided to participate in the gift exchange, and can't wait to do it again next year!

Thanks Beans (and Lauren!)

Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, hope you feel better ma! Noah has been super sick too. BLECH to flu season. :(
    Glad Prim loved her toys!! I'm about to post my gift exchange too! :D

    ReplyDelete