Sunday, July 31, 2011

Going Going Going

So last weekend, Angie and I hit the beach...well as best we could. It was only 24154354 degrees outside so we would stay out as long as we could stand it, take our afternoon nap, go out to dinner, walk the boardwalk once it cooled down and then we were mostly in bed by 10p.m.  Yeah, we're totally cool. Not sure how we went from crazy to old in less than 2 years but I'm okay with it.  We would have more pictures if A) Jessica would have been there and B) It was under 100 degrees and we wouldn't have been searching for AC instead.  I do have one picture though:
Angie was a little hesitant about staying at the Schooner Inn, but hey, it was cheap!

Today I'm really procrastinating by blogging since in a few hours Angie's picking me up, and we're off to DC with Jess and Fox to see...

My 10 year old self is freaking out right now!  Half of me wants to see the "Hit Me Baby One More Time"  Britney, the other half wants to see Hot Mess Britney.  Either way it should be a good time :)  Even if we have a prego on board...

Since Jess is out on her own blog I might as well shout out a HUGE congrats to my BFF and fellow RHH and Kevin too on their little Ziggy due Feb 23 :) So excited for them!

Now, what do I wear to a B Spears concert?

1 comment:

  1. Good thing we all wore practically the same thing, and I'm glad to be the designated picture taker. Brit pics going up in a bit, but the ones of her are pretty rough. Turns out a point and shoot can't zoom in that far. Haha!!

    Love you ma, and Ziggy will too. <3

    Had a blast with you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete