Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Open Letter Pt 2 and The Beach!

So I suppose I should at least link Michelle Hughes blog since the prior post has been one of my most popular. So if you're interested in the type of person she is, here is her blog: http://thebeautyjunkieobsessed.blogspot.com/

My favorite post is the December 31, 2009 one.  Still blaming everyone else for her problems.

Anyway, enough about her, more about this Michelle.  I got our save the dates today and they're super cute magnets!  I wish I didn't have to work because I can't wait to get them in the mail!  Too bad I work tomorrow, but after I get off I'm picking up Angela and we're beach bound for the weekend!  It will be much needed relaxation.  The only downside is Steven was in Cincinnati last weekend, I'll be at the beach this weekend, the he'll be at his best friend's bachelor party the weekend after.  I love that we both do our own things, but we also love spending time together.  I guess absence makes the heart grow fonder and we appreciate each other much more when the other comes home from a few days away.


So, 6 pm, beach bound and it couldn't come sooner!  Hopefully we'll get some wedding stuff done too!

2 comments:

  1. Let me know if you need help addressing momma, you helped me a ton so time for me to repay you. :)

    Hope you and Angie have tons of fun at the beach!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Based on the previous open letter, I can say that YOU NEED this vacation :)

    ReplyDelete