Saturday, July 9, 2011

I'm a horrible blogger....with BIG NEWS

Yes I know, I'm a horrible blogger.  Jess has been begging me to blog about this exciting event for weeks...long story short...I'M ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!

On Friday, June 24th we left for a weekend trip to Baltimore, MD to watch the Orioles/Reds series.  Friday night's game went 3 extra innings and Steven was getting mad about how horrible the Reds were playing.  After the Orioles won in a walk-off, Steven was upset, but surprised me by asking her to stay with him and watch the fireworks show, knowing how much I love them.

During the fireworks finale, Steven told me he had something he'd been meaning to ask me and pulled out the ring.  Neither of us really remember what was said after that but I started to cry and of course said yes!  We then went out to celebrate in the inner harbor and of course call and announce our engagement to all of their family and friends!
Us in the inner harbor
The Rock

Of course since then we've set a date: February 17, 2012, and with that date FAST approaching and our wedding taking place in VEGAS I've been crazy busy and too stressed to blog. But I'm going to try to be better :) 

However, we now have a venue and yesterday I bought my dress!!!
Here's a sneak peek!

For more wedding info view my wedding website, and PLEASE sign my guest book :)

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you finally blogged it! And your dress is absolutely beautiful momma. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress and so excited for VEGAS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Dag lady, you are on a roll! I don't have a dress and took forever to find a venue :P

    ReplyDelete