Sunday, August 5, 2012

30 Day Blogs Challenge: Day 7

Day 7: Your zodiac sign and if you think it fits your personality.

Well, I'm a Leo, and went on a quick Google search to remind me of what a "Leo" personality is.

I found this:

The Leo symbol portrays the curl of the lion's tail. This expression of energy seeks the pleasures in life, and Leo's proudly project themselves into the world. For some this projection is almost regal, as they desire to be in control of their environment. They love to perform, radiating warmth to those who show admiration and appreciation. Hence, there is often a strong need to give and receive love. In some cases, Leo will be the childish show-off, and be patronising in their affection. Much of Leo's self-expression will be colored by the house in which the Sun resides. However, if much of their life is subject to excessive snubbing and an ignoble existence, most of Leo's natural traits will evaporate.

 
Challenging Traits/Keywords
Dogmatic, pompous, intolerant, patronizing, domineering, inflexible, vain, status conscious, childish, fears ridicule, cruel, boastful, pretentious, autocratic.
Beneficial Traits/Keywords
Magnanimous, enthusiastic, loyal, affectionate, showman, ambitious, optimistic, idealistic, proud, creative, dignified, romantic, generous, self-assured.
Spiritual Inference
The need for personal development, and to acquire an inner peace with contentment through humility.


-Well, I think this is accurate for the most part. I know I'm inflexible, fear ridicule, loyal proud, creative and romantic.  Probably some of the other things too.  I think Leo suits me quite well.

1 comment:

  1. I would say so friend... it doesn't say awesome though.... thats werid

    ReplyDelete